Do you have a waterfront property?
Did you know you are legally responsible
for the maintenance of the wall?
Here are five questions you need to ask yourself:
1. How long as it been since you inspected the toe of the wall to ensure it is well covered and to canal design?
2. Are there any signs of subsidence?
3. Have the cracks changed or become longer or wider?
4. Do your weepholes still flow freely?
5. Are your weepholes well maintained and free of obstructions?
Chances are you have answered NO to all five.
Sadly walls are failing all over the South East Queensland Canal and River Systems and most of these have been due to lack of maintenance and care.Your wall is there to protect you property.... without it tide and flood will erode your land and may destabilise your home. A weak wall can move leaving pools and concrete slabs close by with subsidence issues.
Why risk it? -'Contact 'The Canal Wall Doctor' to start your revetment wall repair and maintenance!
'The Canal Wall Doctor', provides scheduled maintenance giving you peace of mind, annual updates about your wall's health. Our team work with engineers and marine maintenance providers to give you results that will extend the life of your aging wall.
CALL US TO MAKE A BOOKING! 0427 949 163